We are instrumental in supplying Fly Ash Brick Plant that is used for fabricating Fly-ash & Concrete Bricks, and other products by combining sand, lime and gypsum. These are also used in making Concrete Bricks and Soil Bricks as well. Fabricated using premium quality raw material and components, these are acknowledged for their sturdy construction and long lasting service life.
- Mixing and grinding the materials in the pan mixer
- Mixing the material in the required proportions with batching equipment
- The mixed materials are conveyed on the belt conveyor to the machine
- Hydraulically compressed bricks are produced with machine
- Bricks are forwarded to the curing site on pallets by the pallet trucks/conveyors
- Bricks are cured by water spray or steam cured for early strength
Major components :
- Pan mixer
- Belt conveyor
- Brick machine
- Pallet trucks
- Wooden pallets.
- Manual batching system
- Auto batching system.